How to install the program on a Virtual Machine!

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I repeat the question! How to install the program on a second Virtual Machine! The first one got up fine!
I put the program on the second computer, on the Virtual Machine, entered my token and name, saved it, pressed the plus sign - created a System session,
Second 4 cores 2048 MB RAM Win 10 64 Ent -
9Hits Writes me "client error Empty Result"! What have I done wrong?
What at least to pay attention to?
Thanks!

There is no answer! Or I didn't find it!

Attachments

renjie

Reaction score
Achievement
1612667476508.png
have you tried this? the exproxy is free, just leave the external proxy url empty

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
have you tried this? the exproxy is free, just leave the external proxy url empty
exproxy works only in the VIP tariff!
I clicked on Lightning and added my working proxies, but the program is writing to me from the client Error!Картинка.jpg

Last edited:

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Before That, I entered all my data into the program!
I don’t understand what to do!
Are there Administrators here?Картинка1.jpg

Last edited:

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Вылечил! Всё заново пришлось сделать! Удалить программу, папку, заново скачать, разархивировать!
Думаю это из-за того, что запускал её уже из этой папки на другой машине!
Внести Название и Токен, затем нажать Два раза на плюсик, удалить HTTP сессию, оставить SYSTEM, нажать на Зелёный треугольничек -
Запустить процесс.
:oops:
Службы поддержки тут нет.

He cured! I had to do it all over again! Delete the program, folder, re-download, unzip!
I think this is due to the fact that I ran it from this folder on another machine!
Enter the Name and Token, then click on the plus sign twice, delete the HTTP session, leave SYSTEM, click on the Green triangle -
Start the process.
:oops:
There is no support service here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu