What is the complete user agent with all option of 9hits viewer ?

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi @daniel @MauroS5

I use for Google Chrome addons called "User-Agent Switcher and Manager" and with this i can change my browser profile and it change all the sensible value NOT the user agent only.

Now i want to know what is the complete browser profile of 9hits viewer and if it possible to change all the value to spoof well the browser.

Change user agent only it's fakes and all sites detect the 9hits like a bot and not a real browser.

It's possibile to add in user agent config all fields to spoof all element of browser ?

During my tests i see the hits from 9hits viewer are not counted from all sites and are rejected and i think the problem is a bad spoof of browser with the changement of the user agent only and not all element to identify the browser.

See this image, this is a free spoofer for Google Chrome and it spoof all values not user agent only.

It's possible to improve the user agent section in 9hits viewer like this image to have a best quality otherwise it's useless using 9hits viewer 99% of hits will be detected like a bot and will be rejected.

It's possible to see the complete browser configuration of 9hits ?

Changing user agent only it's useless need to spoof all value in the browser.

Complete browser value can be read here (try to see your browser values not user agent only)

Thanks

Last edited:

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi, I cant see the image, could you pls reupload it.
The viewer is currently faking user agent, screen resolution.
Could you give me the link to the add-on which you see it is works well.

Reactions: ebymichale77

ebymichale77

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
Yes @daniel Bro... You should Implement something Like that into the viewer... Softwares like Diabolic Traffic Bot has it as a Plugin in their Browser which changes the User Agent According to how we set it.

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi to all i use more traffic exchange i want to help 9hits to improve the performance.

During my test i see the hits from 9hits they are rarely counted by the sites instead the hits of other traffic exchage are counted and I think it depends on the fact that 9hits poorly emulates browsers and easily identifies so I want to help you to better it.

I upload again the image to see all parameters to change in the browser (otherwise the browser will be detected like bot or fake browser)

To have a complete list of browser spoofed you can use this addons (it's free and change all browser parameters.

It provide you a large amount of browser spoofed in best way and provide the addition value

I suggest you improve the user-agent of default of 9hits and improve the user agent page to set custom user agent to be similar a real browser.

I search a mode to see the actual browser profile of 9hits to see what parameters show and it seems a real browser or a bot.

User agent is a small amount of information that the browser shows while browsing and it is easy to recognize a bot if you have not set all the typical values of the browser correctly.

I use numerous traffic exchanges now I know these things well, if you have any questions write also I help you willingly free.

Thanks

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi @daniel

Another important question 9hits what type of user agent override ?

It exist 2 types to detect user agent via string and via javascript, some site detect it via string and some via javascript, 9hits change the user agent in string and javascript too or override string only ?

See this image this site detect user agent in multiple mode.

9hits what type of user agent change ? exist a solution to see the browser value of 9hits ?

You can try to detect the user agent from this site

Thanks

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hmm, it is weird, i will check how do they check this. The viewer should fake both of them, I'm normally check on whoer.net.
but the site you send give a different result :/

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi @daniel

Whoer.net is ok but you must open extended version and check all javascript value and all string value.

HTTP_USER
oscpu
vendor
vendorSub
productSub
buildID
appCodeName
appName
appVersion
platform
userAgent
OS Headers
OS JavaScript

Usually bot will be detect via javascript, it's easy to spoof string value in browser (a simple override) but it's to hard to spoof via javascript and more bot will be detect via javascript.

It's important javascript and string browser are the same otherwise is an indicator of bot or fake browser.

Will be apreciated a solution to know what browser setting have 9hits to see all value.

I see the 9hits is a bad spoof bot because I use more other similar site but with 9hits i have a large amount of views reject, with other site i have a little amount of views reject (I tried in youtube views and CPM site).

Example otohits.com have a best way to spoofing and views will not be reject with 9hits 95% of views will be reject from youtube and from CPM site, with otohits no a large amout of views will be accepted and counting like normal views.

I suggest you to improve spoofing (javascript and via string) of 9hits otherwise if it will be detected from sites and it is a traffic generator bot without any benefit.

Thanks

Reactions: daniel

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu