What differentiates them from other platforms / Que los diferencia de otras plataformas

Reaction score
Achievement
Which is different from 9hits in difference in comparison to other platforms like Traffic Spirit, Hitleap, Traffic Predator, Diabolic traffic or the conventional traffic exchange and what it can be used for, thank you very much (I do not seek to offend, nor compare only know which is better and why)

Que hace a 9hits en comparación con otras plataformas como Traffic Spirit, Hitleap, Traffic Predator,Diabolic Trafic o el intercambio de tráfico convencional y para que o cómo se puede utilizar, muchas gracias (no pretendo ofender, ni comparar sólo saber qué es mejor, por qué)

Reactions: weblord

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hmm, im not sure what the other does, but if you want to suggest some new feature for 9Hits, it is welcome ;)

MauroS5

Administrator
Staff member
Rule The Galaxy
Reaction score
Website
9hitspoints.tk
Achievement
Puedes usar todo tipo de modificaciones en la visita.
No solo el geo tambien puedes usar cosas como Macros para hacer que tu visita interactúe de la manera que tu quieras con la web, cosa que es imposible en el resto de pagines de este estilo
Sin contar el programa para añadir más de una sesión
Eso entre muchas otras cosas ;)

-----

You can use all kinds of modifications on the visit.
Not only the geo you can also use things like macros to make your visit interact with all what you want in the web, which is impossible in the rest of the pages of this style
Even the program to add more than one session
Also many other things ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Achievement
So that I can use it / Para que pueda usarlo.

Thank you for answering my message
What can I use 9hits for?
For example,
Can I use it in shorteners or monetize my page or position it (SEO)?

Thanks again
______________________________________________________________________________________
Para que pueda usarlo

Gracias por responder mi mensaje
¿Para qué puedo usar 9hits?
Por ejemplo,
¿Puedo usarlo en acortadores o monetizar mi página o posicionarla (SEO)?

Gracias de nuevo

Reaction score
Achievement
Hmm, im not sure what the other does, but if you want to suggest some new feature for 9Hits, it is welcome ;)

For example,

Thanks again
______________________________________________________________________________________
Para que pueda usarlo

Por ejemplo,

Gracias de nuevo

Reaction score
Achievement
Puedes usar todo tipo de modificaciones en la visita.
No solo el geo tambien puedes usar cosas como Macros para hacer que tu visita interactúe de la manera que tu quieras con la web, cosa que es imposible en el resto de pagines de este estilo
Sin contar el programa para añadir más de una sesión
Eso entre muchas otras cosas ;)

-----

You can use all kinds of modifications on the visit.
Not only the geo you can also use things like macros to make your visit interact with all what you want in the web, which is impossible in the rest of the pages of this style
Even the program to add more than one session
Also many other things ;)

For example,

Thanks again
Para que pueda usarlo

Por ejemplo,

Gracias de nuevo

HitzBooster

Rule The Galaxy
Reaction score
Website
girlswallpapers.org
Achievement
9Hits is way more better than others, in fact is unique. Beside than what MauroS5 just told you
9Hits has an active Forum and the best support from its Admin, 9Hits even has a chat where you can get
a lot of help.
Yes, you need some skills and if you want to get more features you will need to invest some money,
but beleave me, It´s worth it.

weblord

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
9hits can add macros they can't
9hits can surf geo target they can't
Which is different from 9hits in difference in comparison to other platforms like Traffic Spirit, Hitleap, Traffic Predator, Diabolic traffic or the conventional traffic exchange and what it can be used for, thank you very much (I do not seek to offend, nor compare only know which is better and why)

Que hace a 9hits en comparación con otras plataformas como Traffic Spirit, Hitleap, Traffic Predator,Diabolic Trafic o el intercambio de tráfico convencional y para que o cómo se puede utilizar, muchas gracias (no pretendo ofender, ni comparar sólo saber qué es mejor, por qué)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu