view youtube video and click link in the description

nangluv

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi all,
I'm going find solution to run macro to view youtube video for a few mins and click link in description.
Can anybody share this script ?
Thank you so much !

nangluv

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
bạn ở đâu
em ở VN, bác có script gì hay hay không ạ, em chay macro như này nhưng từ khóa ko nhảy
site : google.com
Code:
await WaitForLoading();
await Typing("111.com\r\n", 50, 100);
await WaitForLoading();
await ClickByXpath(GenerateXpath("a", "href", "https://111.com%"));
await WaitForLoading();
await ClickByClass("btn btn-close-full");
await WaitForLoading();
await ClickByXpath(GenerateXpath("a", "href", "/chuyen-muc/tin-tuc%"));
await Delay(10000);
await ClickByXpath(GenerateXpath("a", "href", "/chuyen-muc/tin-tuc/111%"));
await Delay(100000);
await ClickByXpath(GenerateXpath("a", "href", "/chuyen-muc/bang-gia/111%"));
await WaitForLoading();
await ClickByXpath(GenerateXpath("a", "href", "Random"));
Mong được mọi người hỗ trợ
hope somebody can help ! thank all so much

Brodan

Reaction score
Achievement
I recently had a fantastic experience purchasing cosmetics from the website https://www.alyaka.com/collections/leahlani-skincare The site is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find exactly what I needed. Each product is meticulously described, providing me with all the necessary information to make an informed decision. Not only that, but the prices were quite reasonable, especially considering the high quality of the cosmetics. Ordering was a breeze, with a straightforward checkout process that ensured a hassle-free transaction. The cosmetics themselves exceeded my expectations; they were effective and lived up to their promises. Additionally, I appreciated the up-to-date information available on the site, ensuring that I was getting the latest products and trends. Overall, I highly recommend shopping on Alyaka for anyone looking for top-notch cosmetics and a seamless online shopping experience.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu