How to fix this?

1.png

and this is files in my folder

2.png

amanyx

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
my system consi´der it as virus and delete the exe file ....what can i do ???
please help me and tell me what tô do to make it work

Attachments

addodda

Rule The Galaxy
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
add to firewall exceptions

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
hello @daniel

I see that with the latest update 9hits has become too poor for regular (free) users, I advise you not to penalize regular users too much because otherwise they will go away, now it seems that 9hits has become a paid site, there are many other better sites that for free offer all the same functions as 9hits (I have a list of 100 sites to get visits for free sites).

If you lose all free users there will be little traffic and no one can use 9hits which for regular users has become useless and too limited.

There are so many sites that offer free user visits with geolocation, visit time up to 600 seconds, customizable referer all for free without paying then why on 9hits all this is paid for ?

Mine is a tip, there are numerous sites that offer everything for free and not like here that it has become all paid for.

With the new 9hits update for regular users it has become useless, a simple useless autosurfing better other sites that offer more, free and without limits.

I recommend you bring back upgrades as they were before this latest update, see how many other sites that offer visits there are on the internet and don't have all these limits like 9hits, some also have a lot more users and provide more traffic than 9hits.

sakamnina22

Reaction score
Achievement
[QUOTE = "grimkali, pos: 4586, anggota: 4646"]
halo [USER = 1] @daniel [/ USER]

Saya melihat bahwa dengan pembaruan terbaru 9hits telah menjadi terlalu buruk untuk pengguna biasa (gratis), saya menyarankan Anda untuk tidak terlalu banyak menghukum pengguna biasa karena jika tidak mereka akan pergi, sekarang tampaknya 9hits telah menjadi situs berbayar, ada banyak situs lain yang lebih baik yang secara gratis menawarkan semua fungsi yang sama dengan 9hits (saya punya daftar 100 situs untuk mendapatkan kunjungan ke situs gratis).

Jika Anda kehilangan semua pengguna gratis, akan ada sedikit lalu lintas dan tidak ada yang dapat menggunakan 9hits yang bagi pengguna biasa menjadi tidak berguna dan terlalu terbatas.

Ada banyak sekali situs yang menawarkan kunjungan pengguna gratis dengan geolokasi, waktu kunjungan hingga 600 detik, perujuk yang dapat disesuaikan semuanya gratis tanpa membayar lalu mengapa di 9hits semua ini dibayar?

Milik saya adalah tip, ada banyak situs yang menawarkan semuanya secara gratis dan tidak seperti di sini semuanya telah dibayar.

Dengan pembaruan 9hits baru untuk pengguna biasa, ini menjadi tidak berguna, sebuah autosurfing sederhana yang tidak berguna lebih baik dari situs lain yang menawarkan lebih banyak, gratis dan tanpa batas.

Saya sarankan Anda mengembalikan peningkatan seperti sebelum pembaruan terbaru ini, lihat berapa banyak situs lain yang menawarkan kunjungan yang ada di internet dan tidak memiliki semua batasan ini seperti 9hits, beberapa juga memiliki lebih banyak pengguna dan memberikan lebih banyak lalu lintas daripada 9hits.
[/KUTIPAN]
Saya sangat setuju, itu pengguna gratis yang banyak berkontribusi dengan IP unik dan geolokasi, jika berbayar saya yakin pengguna peremium tidak lagi mendapatkan IP unik lagi.

sakamnina22

Reaction score
Achievement
[QUOTE = "grimkali, pos: 4586, anggota: 4646"]
halo [USER = 1] @daniel [/ USER]

Saya melihat bahwa dengan pembaruan terbaru 9hits telah menjadi terlalu buruk untuk pengguna biasa (gratis), saya menyarankan Anda untuk tidak terlalu banyak menghukum pengguna biasa karena jika tidak mereka akan pergi, sekarang tampaknya 9hits telah menjadi situs berbayar, ada banyak situs lain yang lebih baik yang secara gratis menawarkan semua fungsi yang sama dengan 9hits (saya punya daftar 100 situs untuk mendapatkan kunjungan ke situs gratis).

Jika Anda kehilangan semua pengguna gratis, akan ada sedikit lalu lintas dan tidak ada yang dapat menggunakan 9hits yang bagi pengguna biasa menjadi tidak berguna dan terlalu terbatas.

Ada banyak sekali situs yang menawarkan kunjungan pengguna gratis dengan geolokasi, waktu kunjungan hingga 600 detik, perujuk yang dapat disesuaikan semuanya gratis tanpa membayar lalu mengapa di 9hits semua ini dibayar?

Milik saya adalah tip, ada banyak situs yang menawarkan semuanya secara gratis dan tidak seperti di sini semuanya telah dibayar.

Dengan pembaruan 9hits baru untuk pengguna biasa, ini menjadi tidak berguna, sebuah autosurfing sederhana yang tidak berguna lebih baik dari situs lain yang menawarkan lebih banyak, gratis dan tanpa batas.

Saya sarankan Anda mengembalikan peningkatan seperti sebelum pembaruan terbaru ini, lihat berapa banyak situs lain yang menawarkan kunjungan yang ada di internet dan tidak memiliki semua batasan ini seperti 9hits, beberapa juga memiliki lebih banyak pengguna dan memberikan lebih banyak lalu lintas daripada 9hits.
[/KUTIPAN]
Saya sangat setuju, itu pengguna gratis yang banyak berkontribusi dengan IP unik dan geolokasi, jika berbayar saya yakin pengguna peremium tidak lagi mendapatkan IP unik lagi.

Reactions: grimkali

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
After the last update this site has become the worst traffic exchage on the internet user free users, it offers practically nothing for free users, you will lose many users, there are many better alternatives to 9hits such as otohits.net, ipts, webhit that offer all the functions available even to free users.

Why pay a lot of money to 9hits if otohits.net, ipts, webhit offer everything for free ?

astamont

Reaction score
Achievement
Why did you ruin everything.
The new version is buggy. After half an hour, it generates an error all the time. You have to restart. The old one worked fine. This means you cannot leave her 24/7 and not follow.
Second. Why did you cut newbies like that. In terms of traffic.
I understand that you want money. Everyone wants money. But what would you get paid. You need a tool that makes money. Your traffic is already bad. (Bots). He is almost never accepted and counted. For beginners, the referrer is now disabled, low speed, macros do not work, and low traffic quality. Previously, at least 30% of it was credited when there was a referrer. now nothing at all. Promises that you pay us and you will be fine, piece of shit. Give me the tool so that I can earn more than your rent, and I will pay you. And all will be so. I lost several million hit points in a couple of months. and didn't even make a couple of bucks. Tried as a beginner with no pay. And why should I pay you if it doesn't work for me. Think of something that would improve the traffic situation for newbies and I'll gladly pay you. And not only me. Just don't ban me)) This is a healthy criticism. Now there is dissatisfaction with how it works. But in the future, I look forward to this tool. Especially if you correct the situation.

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Please tell me Where is the page with explanations of settings, macros and explanations What does which button mean and what does it affect?
For example, where are the explanations about these functions?Картинка.jpg

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
Please tell me Where is the page with explanations of settings, macros and explanations What does which button mean and what does it affect?
For example, where are the explanations about these functions?View attachment 82

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu