Update The 9Hits Viewer 2.4.8

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
After the last update this site has become the worst traffic exchage on the internet user free users, it offers practically nothing for free users, you will lose many users, there are many better alternatives to 9hits such as otohits.net, ipts, webhit that offer all the functions available even to free users.

Why pay a lot of money to 9hits if otohits.net, ipts, webhit offer everything for free ?

astamont

Reaction score
Achievement
Why did you ruin everything.
The new version is buggy. After half an hour, it generates an error all the time. You have to restart. The old one worked fine. This means you cannot leave her 24/7 and not follow.
Second. Why did you cut newbies like that. In terms of traffic.
I understand that you want money. Everyone wants money. But what would you get paid. You need a tool that makes money. Your traffic is already bad. (Bots). He is almost never accepted and counted. For beginners, the referrer is now disabled, low speed, macros do not work, and low traffic quality. Previously, at least 30% of it was credited when there was a referrer. now nothing at all. Promises that you pay us and you will be fine, piece of shit. Give me the tool so that I can earn more than your rent, and I will pay you. And all will be so. I lost several million hit points in a couple of months. and didn't even make a couple of bucks. Tried as a beginner with no pay. And why should I pay you if it doesn't work for me. Think of something that would improve the traffic situation for newbies and I'll gladly pay you. And not only me. Just don't ban me)) This is a healthy criticism. Now there is dissatisfaction with how it works. But in the future, I look forward to this tool. Especially if you correct the situation.

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Please tell me Where is the page with explanations of settings, macros and explanations What does which button mean and what does it affect?
For example, where are the explanations about these functions?Картинка.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu