site to be promoted as if its in a manual traffic exchange.

neeta

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
hi admin,
I was doing a thought experiment and noticed that almost every manual traffic exchange site display the site to be promoted in an iframe or similar structure but when we promote site in 9hits, site is opened in full page which can be detected by the site easily.

may be you can look into it and add a feature where a site has different http referrers (as it is doing now) but the site is also opened in an iframe.

thanks.

neeta

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
or maybe you can study how a traffic exchange script work and copy that so a site can be promoted in 9hits bot as it does in traffic exchange. maybe take a vote of users and if many people like that feature only then you move forward with this idea.
for me this feature is very important.
thanks

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
I get it what u re trying to convey but thing is mossy people are using 9hits more like a cart than a Ferrari... :p
You are absolutely right, I am delighted with your comparison

p.s. If you need to open your site in a iframe, use the macro

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
hi admin,
I was doing a thought experiment and noticed that almost every manual traffic exchange site display the site to be promoted in an iframe or similar structure but when we promote site in 9hits, site is opened in full page which can be detected by the site easily.
may be you can look into it and add a feature where a site has different http referrers (as it is doing now) but the site is also opened in an iframe.
thanks.
maybe it will be useful to you

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu