Other languages exept English

scorpiox73

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance.

Is it possible to use other language exept english in search terms ? (German, Greek, Russian)

I'm askink because using the following command for searching in Google

Typing("Μηχανές Κουρέματος"); produced Μηχανές Κουρέματος

Tried to use Typing("Μηχανές Κουρέματος"); wich is the HTML Special Characters for the same word "Μηχανές Κουρέματος" but this produced Μηχανές Κουρέματος

Is 9hits utf8 compatible ?

I have used the same way with other traffic programs and worked fine but not in 9hits.

Any sugestions ?

Thank you all for any help.

P.S Same thing will hapen i if i try to use german chars or any other language with special chars.

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi scorpiox73, yes, It's seem the viewer are incompatible with unicode. We will try to do this on next version of viewer.

Currently you can use a hack like this instead of using Typing function

var script = "document.getElementById('lst-ib').value=decodeURIComponent('%CE%9C%CE%B7%CF%87%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%AD%CF%82%20%CE%9A%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%81%CE%AD%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%82');";
ExecuteScript(script);

where %CE%9C%CE%B7%CF%87%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%AD%CF%82%20%CE%9A%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%81%CE%AD%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%82
is the url encoded of Μηχανές Κουρέματος

Regards !

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
scorpiox73 post_id=134 time=1524206419 user_id=98 said:
Thank you daniel, you are a life saver.

At last we can go premium.
I had found the bug, please wait for the next update of viewer, this will be fixed :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu