Improve user agent section with all browser values to spoof browser

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi @daniel @MauroS5

I use for Google Chrome addons called "User-Agent Switcher and Manager" and with this i can change my browser profile and it change all the sensible value NOT the user agent only.

Now i want to know what is the complete browser profile of 9hits viewer and if it possible to change all the value to spoof well the browser.

Change user agent only it's fakes and all sites detect the 9hits like a bot and not a real browser.

It's possibile to add in user agent config all fields to spoof all element of browser ?

During my tests i see the hits from 9hits viewer are not counted from all sites and are rejected and i think the problem is a bad spoof of browser with the changement of the user agent only and not all element to identify the browser.

See this image, this is a free spoofer for Google Chrome and it spoof all values not user agent only.

It's possible to improve the user agent section in 9hits viewer like this image to have a best quality otherwise it's useless using 9hits viewer 99% of hits will be detected like a bot and will be rejected.

A good idea can be import via csv the value.

It's possible to see the complete browser configuration of 9hits ?

Changing user agent only it's useless need to spoof all value in the browser.

Complete browser value can be read here (try to see your browser values not user agent only)

Thanks

Last edited:

ebymichale77

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
Yes.. These type of plugins are used in Bots Like Diabolic Traffic Bots

grimkali

Reaction score
Achievement
There some addons to spoof in best way browser there are more values to change otherwise browser will be detected like bot or fake browser and hits will be not counted.

During my tests i see the hits from 9hits will be rejected but hits from others traffic exchanges will be counted and i think the 9hits will be detected easy from more sites and i want help to improve 9hits viewer and reduce the chance to detect it.

Here image with the value in the browser to change, 9hits change only user agent and resolution but do not change other values.

Yes.. These type of plugins are used in Bots Like Diabolic Traffic Bots

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu