I got this error, can anyone help me?

ducdo1994vn

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
During the use I often encounter this error, click OK, it continues to run. Is there anyone who can help me?

1586749990873.png

MauroS5

Administrator
Staff member
Rule The Galaxy
Reaction score
Website
9hitspoints.tk
Achievement
Maybe you don't have the last version of Windows program
Try download again and tell us if this error still happen

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
What caused this error and how to avoid it in the future?
And here's another question - How many points are deducted from me for going to my site? Where can I see it?
Is there anyone who can help me?Картинка.jpg

owelko

Premium
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Achievement
What caused this error and how to avoid it in the future?
And here's another question - How many points are deducted from me for going to my site? Where can I see it?
Is there anyone who can help me?View attachment 97
this means your site load a lot of ads , or js codes that cause high usage of CPU give it 24hrs to update i also advice you to lower the number of ads on your site to keep the exchange system good & clean
Thanks

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
[QUOTE = "owelko, post: 4721, member: 906"]
Это означает, что ваш сайт загружает много рекламы, или js-коды, которые обеспечивают высокую загрузку ЦП, дайте ему 24 часа для обновления, я также советую вам уменьшить количество рекламы на сайте, чтобы система обмена была хорошей и чистой
Спасибо
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Ясно, но это не мой сайт, поэтому могу ли я это ограничить 2-умя всплывающими окнами?

И всё же - Где почитать сколько баллов списывается с меня за переход по моей ссылке ?? Или это можно как то посчитать?

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
Everyone will need an answer and it may be better to detail it well with pictures.
Yes, yes, great idea! it is very important to arrange all documents in the form of comics so that people with a minimum set of intelligence (and even those who cannot read) can use the system.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu