Help required for small macro

cryptoloverd

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi there,

I am new here and only just recently looked into traffic exchanges and landed here. Liking a lot what I see and so far experience but a bit lost and hoping somebody can help and point me in the right direction.

I have a website/blog about Scotch and get very low numbers of visitors (not much content yet but want to add more articles soon) and would like to monetize the site a bit.

Tried to just send some visits to the site but afraid I get blocked by Adsense so not want to abuse the system too much sending hundreds or even thousands of visits to the site. If I could make 100 USD a month that would be fantastic, even 50 USD would be already great.

Essentially looking how I can simulate some organic traffic to the site via Google search combined with some direct visits and the browser scrolling the article, and some random clicks, e.g. a click to an interanl site and maybe every 10th vistit to a random click to a banner?

Currently on free account and would like to use the free features for now if possible and if in a few weeks/months I build some "trust" with Google I can gradually increaase traffic to increase earnings.

Thanks!!!

farhanjani12

Reaction score
Achievement
Stay informed with the latest trends and insights in talent acquisition and career development. With my industry-leading expertise, you'll always be one step ahead in your career journey. recrutamento executivo

farhanjani12

Reaction score
Achievement
Gamers can share downloaded games among family members on platforms that allow account sharing, making it more cost-effective for households with multiple players. mashoki

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu