Errors with updates \ Ошибки при обновлении

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Update errors

I downloaded the Betta 9hits-win-x64-2.5.1, unpacked it without the password 9hits, which is written when downloading!

Exported my 40 proxies, in the format -

socks4;1_4.61.77.228:5_949;cMfI_efhwh;0BS_uip4eC
http;1_6.103.90.136:5_218;cMfI_efhwh;0BS_uip4eC

I opened a new program - I didn't find the proxy Import!

Add new proxies (lightning) - no function Import Only SSH HTTP SOCKS and EXProxy, (Add IMPORT!!) in the format that Exported 9Hits does not accept them back!!
Manually corrected, - selected HTTP/SOKS removed the extra quotes,
the proxies did not start working saying that they are already in use! -- In the picture!
only IPV6 started working.

All my explanations, notes (NOTE) about each proxy was not restored!
And there were a lot of useful things for me!!
Why can't I adjust the WIDTH of this column?

Why can't the browser send these proxies and write them to the server Account? Along with the notes??
The same way as the Macro Editor settings were imported!
And also, it would be great if you could choose the Color of the folder in the browser in the list of sites...

What is Pupap Skript? Where are its command parameters?
And why do the windows that open from the phone do not have a vertical extension? And PopUp windows and new tabs that open with a resolution of 1080x1920, like from a phone, too ! They must be opened with the same resolution!

Question - Where to read about the errors that are highlighted in the end in these lines, what is the error -100 what is -130??

You have a cool Forum! So the question is, is it on WordPress? If so, what is the name of this topic? Or on Jomola?
Thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
RU
Ошибки при обновлении

Скачал я Бетту 9hits-win-x64-2.5.1, распаковал без пароля 9hits указать который написано при скачивании!

Экспортировал свои 40 прокси, в формате -

socks4;1_4.61.77.228:5_949;cMfI_efhwh;0BS_uip4eC
http;1_6.103.90.136:5_218;cMfI_efhwh;0BS_uip4eC

Открыл новую программу -
Не нашёл Импорта прокси!

Добавить новые прокси (молния) - нет функции Импорт Только SSH HTTP SOCKS и EXProxy, (Добавьте IMPORT!!) в том формате что Экспортировала 9Hits обратно их не принимает!!
Вручную исправил, - выбрал HTTP/SOKS убрал лишние кавычки,
прокси не начали работать сказав что они уже используются! -- На картинке!
только IPV6 начали работать.

Все мои пояснения, заметки (NOTE) про каждое прокси не восстановилось!
А Там было очень много для меня полезного!!
Почему нельзя отрегулировать ШИРИНУ этого столбца?

Почему браузер не может отправить эти прокси и записать в Аккаунт на сервер? Вместе с заметками??
Так-же как импортировались настройки Макро эдитора!
И ещё, было бы здорово если бы можно было бы выбрать Цвет папки в браузере в списке сайтов...

Что такое Pupap Skript? Где его параметры комманд?
И почему окна которые открываются с телефона Не имеют вертикального расширения? И PopUp окна и новые вкладки которые открываются с разрешения 1080х1920, как с телефона, Тоже ! Должны открываться с таким-же разрешением!

Вопрос - Где почитать об ошибках, которые высвечиваются вконце в этих строчках, что такое ошибка -100 что такое -130??

У Вас классный Форум! Поэтому вопрос, он на WordPresse? Если да, то как называется тема? Или на Jomola?
Спасибо.

Attachments

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu