9hits Bot vs Viewer?

francis2

Reaction score
Hi,
I still don't understand the differences between the bot and the viewer, so I have this questions:
1) If I'm running a viewer session, will it perform macros on the websites that It's visiting?
2)Does the bot watch other peoples' websites or does it watch my own websites while rotating IP with proxies?
3)If I use macros on a website, only bot sessions will perform the macros? Or both the viewer and the bot perform macros?

I'm really confused and the documentation isn't clear about this

wernerk93

Rule The Galaxy
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
9H bot is only a bot. So u have to setup and put proxy on it and run it.

9H viewer is a Traffic Viewer so the viewer will pick an url on the database and visit it.

francis2

Reaction score
So the bot isn't connected to the traffic exchange network right? Using the bot won't make me gain points, I use the bot to "view" my own links using proxies right?

MauroS5

Administrator
Staff member
Rule The Galaxy
Reaction score
Website
9hitspoints.tk
Achievement
Thats right.
Bot is your own traffic, your own ips, your own visits......
Viewer take a page from 9Hits to make a visit and your acc get points for this visit

Reactions: Evgeny_Volin

katesmith1304

Reaction score
Achievement
Anyone have list of the view bots?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/search?q=flair_name:"Question"&restrict_sr=1
The ones like commanderroot.. I see them in my stream all the time and sometimes don't know which are real viewers and which are fake. I dont like the bots being there, dont ask why because I don't know, so I keep banning them, but there's always more. Earlier I banned an actual viewer because I thought they were one of the bots
. They sat in stream never engaging, so I figured they were another bot. They appealed and I apologized. How can I verify an actual viewer?

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu