What is Low Quality Traffic?

MarcusRieben

Rule The Galaxy
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
What does it mean actually? I have noticed that it's meaning may be changed by the platform. For advertising networks, a low conversion rate is being used in conjunction with "low-quality traffic", for exchanges it's I think about proxy and VPN.

Please correct and enlighten me.

xxandyxx

Reaction score
It depends. If you're asking about ad networks, low quality traffic usually refers to any traffic from non-Tier 1 traffic .

T1 countries include USA, Germany, Australia, Canada, etc

Think of it this way countries whose people (workers) may not be able to pay for that product or service without working weeks (months?) are less likely to buy, so the ad network doesn't want to pay you for views that may not convert to sales for them.

Low quality could also mean that they wont accept views on their ad networks from the same IPs over and over without sales such is often the case when using proxies/vpns freely available or scraped from the internet. Everyone using the same ips over and over which the ad networks can usually dtect easily

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu