Update The 9Hits Viewer 2.4.8

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi there, the 2.4.8 has been released, you may found the download link on the panel. The changes:
  • Improve performance,
  • New friendly UI,
  • Fixed lose keyboard focus on Windows,
  • Realtime update session state,
  • Remote the viewer (start/stop/add/remove session, etc) from the 9hits panel (updating...).

To start with the new viewer, run the file 9hits.exe (or 9hits on Linux), you need to set up your token first, then just add sessions and start them. The rest is not so different from the previous versions. I will write a full document later.
On Linux, you may need to install some libs:
Bash:
sudo apt-get install -y libnss3 libgtk-3-0 libgbm-dev libatspi2.0-0 libatomic1
The viewer 2.4.7 and earlier will be terminated soon, so please upgrade your viewer to the latest version.

viewer248.png
setting.png

We also have some changes to membership
plans.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wernerk93

Alexss2020

Reaction score
Achievement
программу скачал установил .....запустил ! но начислений поинтов нет все по нуляк ! почему так ...как исправить

Attachments

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
программу скачал установил .....запустил ! но начислений поинтов нет все по нуляк ! почему так ...как исправить
Do you speak english, pm me on discord or skype pls

Alexss2020

Reaction score
Achievement
по английсому не разговариваю.....если можете помочь чтоб все работало ....пишите как что делать здесь....
I don't speak English.....if you can help to make everything work ....write how to do it here....

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
по английсому не разговариваю.....если можете помочь чтоб все работало ....пишите как что делать здесь....
I don't speak English.....if you can help to make everything work ....write how to do it here....
is that a vps, could you let me access it for a few minutes, if yes please inbox me.

Alexss2020

Reaction score
Achievement
что это - это vps обьяняйте понятно.....

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
It is total session man, this change will not apply yet but it was planned
I hope you have weighed the pros and cons, because this decision will change a lot.
My guess is that the top-5 are now generating over 50% of the traffic, which is an estimated 4,500 sessions.
By reducing them 18 times to 250 (5*50) sessions, you will accordingly reduce the generated traffic. And the problem is not even that this will completely kill point sales, but that large point buyers with 200 website slots or more will not be able to satisfy their traffic needs even on their own

Reactions: serjojazz

SMMSnab

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I hope you have weighed the pros and cons, because this decision will change a lot.
My guess is that the top-5 are now generating over 50% of the traffic, which is an estimated 4,500 sessions.
By reducing them 18 times to 250 (5*50) sessions, you will accordingly reduce the generated traffic. And the problem is not even that this will completely kill point sales, but that large point buyers with 200 website slots or more will not be able to satisfy their traffic needs even on their own
damn, should I start to worry?

Attachments

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Yes, in my humble opinion, if the solution is implemented, it will radically change the system
I will consider this careful man, at least as I said It will not apply suddenly, we may start with new registered members (after the update) first

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
I will consider this careful man, at least as I said It will not apply suddenly, we may start with new registered members (after the update) first
I hope you know what you are doing, and by the way, the updates are really good, I only launched them on one VPS, the viewer is really more optimized, the interface is more stable. Great job!

sakamnina22

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi there, the 2.4.8 has been released, you may found the download link on the panel. The changes:
  • Improve performance,
  • New friendly UI,
  • Fixed lose keyboard focus on Windows,
  • Realtime update session state,
  • Remote the viewer (start/stop/add/remove session, etc) from the 9hits panel (updating...).

To start with the new viewer, run the file 9hits.exe (or 9hits on Linux), you need to set up your token first, then just add sessions and start them. The rest is not so different from the previous versions. I will write a full document later.
On Linux, you may need to install some libs:
Bash:
sudo apt-get install -y libnss3 libgtk-3-0 libgbm-dev libatspi2.0-0 libatomic1
The viewer 2.4.7 and earlier will be terminated soon, so please upgrade your viewer to the latest version.

We also have some changes to membership
SSH session is a little more difficult to connect for this latest version, is there any explanation from you?

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
SSH session is a little more difficult to connect for this latest version, is there any explanation from you?
Hmm, are you sure, I saw no difference, both old and new use the same connector (putty). the ssh its self and your connection may affect this

sakamnina22

Reaction score
Achievement
[QUOTE = "daniel, pos: 4558, anggota: 1"]
Hmm, apakah Anda yakin, saya tidak melihat perbedaan, baik yang lama maupun yang baru menggunakan konektor yang sama (dempul). ssh itu sendiri dan koneksi Anda dapat mempengaruhi ini
[/KUTIPAN]
Saya mencoba versi lama 9hits SSH terhubung dengan baik, jika versi terbaru selalu gagal terhubung ke SSH, Jadi menurut Anda apa yang salah.?

kevin1997

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I must say i'm quite disappointed in this new update but I like the new updates you have done to the viewer

But here is my converns

1. The viewer sesion is limted a lot now (since i have the premium rank before the update I ran 10+ session with 4 vps now I can only run 4 session)
2. 9hits proxy are now only vip (this limits my sessions)
3. spoofing fringerprints

I hope this exchange dosent get ruined by this update.

Reactions: grimkali

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu