there are nothing too

alimi

Reaction score
Let me talk about my experience: I actually need money very much, but I don't have much money. I look at 9hits because it has unique macro features. Every day I sit at the computer desk and listen to the sound of this chassis fan, looking forward to changing the future. But I am too naive, how can mortals fight against fate?If life is an endless torture, then what is the meaning of living?
I no longer plan to sell my account.If a newbie plans to upgrade his account from the beginning, he can take my account.There are 450.000 points in the account.But I beg you to do only one thing and run this macro on the website:http://tonancos.com/2DJ3
await Delay(1000);
while(await IsLoading())
{
await Delay(2000);
}
while(await EvaluateScript ("skip_bu2tton.style.display")=="none")
{
await Delay(1000)
}
ClickById("skip_bu2tton")
per 16s,use about 160,000point
Just press skip ads, scam adfly.Indeed, I am so naive, so ridiculous, I want to be able to make money with such a stupid and stupid way, maybe it’s not enough to reach $5 to withdraw cash.This is also a violation of morality.ButI don't want to suffer anymore, I believe in hope and always believe that my destiny can changeI will definitely pay back the debt..I beg the person who took my account, I beg you to finish before August 1. You control my future, my life。Fishish it ,please。acount:[email protected] keyword:lion20020809

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi man, don't be pessimistic, look at life in a positive way!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu