The 9Hits Viewer 2.5.2 beta

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi guys, the 2.5.2 beta is now available for dowwnload.
We have some important updates and breaking changes on the macros.

- Integrated Alexa extension
- New Option: Disable web security (able to test on the macro editor)
- New Option: Ad Safe (able to test on the macro editor)
- Improve referrer spoof.

new-option.png

Testing with Alexa extension enabled

alexa.png

Improve macro editor
The Macro Editor can now help you easily generate click commands on an element or by coordinates, just right-click to the browser to discover more.

newmacroeditor.png

New Macro functions:
- Navigate (url, [referrer]);
- EvalScript("jscode", "frameSourceSearch", "frameSourceSearchType"); (no await keyword required)
frameSourceSearch and frameSourceSearchType are optional, frameSourceSearchType can be: "src-starts", "src-ends", "src-equals", "src-contains", "src-regex", "frame-path", default is "src-contains".
EvaluateScript and ExecuteScript are now deprecated, you can still use them but as an alias of EvalScript. this function now returns any type of javascript flexibly.

Example, you can use like this:
const win = EvalScript("this"); //get the window object of the current focused (browser) Tab
win.location = "https://google.com";

- Log function now accepts multiple arguments.
Example: Log(1, 2, "thrid", {"more": 5});
- Delay can now accepts 2 arguments. Example: await Delay(5000, 10000); //randomly delay from 5-10s
- ClickRandomLink, ClickRandomInternalLink, ClickRandomExternalLink removed "useMouse" argument.
- GetBrowserWidth GetBrowserHeight are now deprecated, use await GetBrowserSize() instead. (return value: {"width": width, "height": height})

All other functions which have the argument frameUrlRegex are now replaced with frameSourceSearch and frameSourceSearchType.
The functions are with await keyword are now optional
- All SetBy... functions
- GetAttribute
- GetElementPos
- GetHtml
- GetUrl
- IsLoading
- TabCount

The functions are now required await keyword
- All SendKey... functions
- All SendMouse... functions

You can download the 2.5.2 beta here
https://panel.9hits.com/viewer/downloads

Please try it and let me know if you found any issues. I will update the Linux version and the 32-bit version for windows then. The document will be updated once the beta goes stable.

Best Regards!
- Daniel -

Last edited:

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hello, Daniel. Please help me with the script, they couldn't help me on Skype.
1. After opening the Pop-Up window on the site, the New window becomes the main one, - How do I make my site back the main one?
And another question
2. Who should I contact with questions about the program? They rarely answer me here..((
3. While this question is for you, please tell me where it is described how to use these tabs "Pop-up script" and "Output"?
4. And why is this? - - - New option: ADsafe (ability to test in the macro editor)
Thank you in advance for the answers!
new-option.png

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi Evgeny,
1: you can use TabFocus to focus on the main site, no matter where it is, for example, TabFocus("my-site.com"); to focus on your site. then you can continue with your script
2. You should create a ticket or pm on discord for a faster response.
3. Popup script is the script that will automatically run on every opened popup, please be careful when using this option. The output tab is mostly used for debugging your script, use the function Log in your script to print anything to the Output tab.
4. AdSafe is an option to prevent the site from loading ads, let say I have a site that contains Google Ads (AdSense ), I'm using 9hits and only want traffic to my site without harmful to my AdSense account, so I turn on AdSafe to avoid the viewer load the ads. This option will be available on the campaign's configuration (on the 9Hits Panel) once the beta goes stable.

BTW: I just made some updates to the beat, please redownload it.

Reactions: Evgeny_Volin

Evgeny_Volin

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi Evgeny,
1: you can use TabFocus to focus on the main site, no matter where it is, for example, TabFocus("my-site.com"); to focus on your site. then you can continue with your script
2. You should create a ticket or pm on discord for a faster response.
3. Popup script is the script that will automatically run on every opened popup, please be careful when using this option. The output tab is mostly used for debugging your script, use the function Log in your script to print anything to the Output tab.
4. AdSafe is an option to prevent the site from loading ads, let say I have a site that contains Google Ads (AdSense ), I'm using 9hits and only want traffic to my site without harmful to my AdSense account, so I turn on AdSafe to avoid the viewer load the ads. This option will be available on the campaign's configuration (on the 9Hits Panel) once the beta goes stable.

BTW: I just made some updates to the beat, please redownload it.

Thanks! This is the first complete answer to my question, for 38 of my questions!
And accordingly, it works only on the VIP tariff, which I had for the last 5 months, but I did not use this function, because I did not understand how it works.
1. Yesterday I accidentally clicked on "pay Premium" and Now I have Premium and I realized why I need VIP. Where can I increase my tariff to ViP, respectively, pay an additional$9?

I, of course, have not yet made a profit from this program, because I do not understand everything how it works, and if only here they answer me, then let me ask more questions -
2. Why is it Very bad on the VIP tariff, just extremely bad "free" Proxies work?
- It may be better to make them in a free tariff, because they do not make a profit at all, but only use the equipment!

3. Where can I read in detail about all the functions of the program?
Force Hide Browser??
Add Multiple URLs??
Grouped Frequency Capping??

4. Where can I ask questions so that they will be answered in the future?

Last edited:

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Thanks! This is the first complete answer to my question, for 38 of my questions!
And accordingly, it works only on the VIP tariff, which I had for the last 5 months, but I did not use this function, because I did not understand how it works.
1. Yesterday I accidentally clicked on "pay Premium" and Now I have Premium and I realized why I need VIP. Where can I increase my tariff to ViP, respectively, pay an additional$9?

I, of course, have not yet made a profit from this program, because I do not understand everything how it works, and if only here they answer me, then let me ask more questions -
2. Why is it Very bad on the VIP tariff, just extremely bad "free" Proxies work?
- It may be better to make them in a free tariff, because they do not make a profit at all, but only use the equipment!

3. Where can I read in detail about all the functions of the program?
Force Hide Browser??
Add Multiple URLs??
Grouped Frequency Capping??
4. Where can I ask questions so that they will be answered in the future?
Hi, I'm not really active much on skype and even this forum, cant found where are your 38 questions.

1. You can ask for conversion to VIP (create ticket please), you can also ask for a trial before buying it.
2. I didn't understand, what is bad did you mean
3. The help document is placed everywhere in the create campaign form, so just hover your mouse to the (?) sign or just CLICK on it to read more detail.

campaign-form.png

4. As I mentioned in the previous reply, please just create a ticket for a faster response

hihumi

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
I have finished translating Japanese and Russian.
Please review and activate it. pls.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu