SSH

serjojazz

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hey. Explain one point to me.

When traffic to the site comes from SSH viewers - is it completely identical to the viewer who enters, for example, through a viewer on Windows?

The viewer who comes through Windows is clear to me - a browser opens there, he goes to the site, he can watch a Youtube video, and so on.

But SSH is not clear to me, everything isтin the console, can he really watch the video? Open the entire page without any loss?

Thank you very much for your answers)))

=============================================================
Для тех кто как и я учил немецкий в школе
=============================================================

Привет. Объясните мне один момент.

Когда трафик на сайт приходит от зрителей SSH - он полностью идентичен зрителю, который заходит, к примеру, через viewer на Windows?

Зритель который приходит через Windows мне понятен - там открывается браузер он заходит на сайт, может посмотреть видео Youtube и тд.

А вот SSH - мне непонятен, там же всё в командной строке, он может разве посмотреть видео? Открывать полностью страницу без каких либо потерь?

Спасибо большое за ответы)))

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu