sessions variables

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
as we know, 9hitsviewer can cache viewed sites.
can the 9hitsviewer save cookies, logins, passwords? so that the next running session can use this data?
and it could be used in macros?

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hmm, It currently does not support yet, the viewer always deletes cache and cookie automatically to avoid eating hard disk space.

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
@daniel , that may be the reason of low cpc in website which use cache and cookies to show ads , can you put back the feature of not deleting cache and cookies , by that way we will get high cpc , because i use to get very high cpc , before , but after 2 updates in 9hits , cpc droped 4 times than usuall i get from 9hits just after the update

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
daniel post_id=2034 time=1560834002 user_id=2 said:
Hmm, It currently does not support yet, the viewer always deletes cache and cookie automatically to avoid eating hard disk space.
is it possible?
It would be very useful, if subsequent sessions running on the same IP were perceived as a “user return”, and not as a new connection.

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
HITESH51 post_id=2035 time=1560835196 user_id=65 said:
@daniel , that may be the reason of low cpc in website which use cache and cookies to show ads , can you put back the feature of not deleting cache and cookies , by that way we will get high cpc , because i use to get very high cpc , before , but after 2 updates in 9hits , cpc droped 4 times than usuall i get from 9hits just after the update
Cache and cookies process are not changed since first version of the viewer.
opsfafsme post_id=2036 time=1560836033 user_id=140 said:
daniel post_id=2034 time=1560834002 user_id=2 said:
is it possible?
It would be very useful, if subsequent sessions running on the same IP were perceived as a “user return”, and not as a new connection.
Im afraid that it can not because most of the users are running multiple sessions, if the viewer keeps cache and cookies it would be take full of hard disk quickly. The viewer currently auto delete cache and cookies after views about 1000 websites. for "user return" thing you may try to set the "disabe cookie rate" less than 100, it may help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu