PLEASE ADD FIVERR METHOD BACK , AS PAYPAL IS ALWAYS HAVING ISSUE WITH INDIAN CARDS PAYMENT METHOD

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
PLEASE ADD FIVERR METHOD BACK , AS PAYPAL IS ALWAYS HAVING ISSUE WITH INDIAN CARDS PAYMENT METHOD
AND FIVERR FEES WAS ALSO LOW AND DISCOUNTS ALSO , PLEASE ADD FIVER BACK @DANIEL :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi, It still available on Fiverr, You can find the link on the Add Fund page now, The Fiverr fee is too height, it takes me 20% fee and 2$ fee from users.
Sell an item with 6$, user have to pay 8$, and I just get 4$ :(

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
but this time fiverr has the same price as of 9hits panel , it was very less before like vip for 10$ only

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
and can we use referral money to buy 9hits vip , or like use refferal cash balance to ad funds , that way it will reduce your load to send money and users can use that money to buy services from 9hits , will help both @daniel and users who have many refferals

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I will add an option to withdraw cash commission to funds balance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu