Payment Query

partha1222524

Premium
Reaction score
Website
autounlimitedtraffic.blogspot.com
Achievement
I have a refferal. He is my friend. He wants to buy the premium upgrade of 9hits. But he has no Paypal or Perfect Money Account. So, my question is, Can I buy him the premium account with my paypal?
Because two 9hit Ids with same paypal account. Do you guys allow this?

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Sure, we have scan many factors to detect fauds, using paypal to help your friend is accepted, just dont use it on too many other accounts. :)

Regards

Brodan

Reaction score
Achievement
I recently had the opportunity to explore the services offered by Vibe City through the website https://www.vibe-city.us/ sandiegoaviators. The experience was quite remarkable. The website is exceptionally user-friendly, with comprehensive information readily available. From detailed service descriptions to a wide range of offerings, Vibe City covers it all. Registration was a breeze, and I found the information provided to be current and relevant. Overall, my experience with Vibe City was positive, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking such services.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu