Over traffic

fastsnail78

Reaction score
the number of visit to my website is much more than what I set. this ruins my plan.

And it consumed all of my point, I just stopped all of my campaigns now.

What should I do?

fastsnail78

Reaction score
I paused all the campaign but it still keeps sending visit consuming points. what shoud I do?

fastsnail78

Reaction score
Wow It's crazy, I deleted all of my campaigns but it still consumes my point. This is really not normal.

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
and i just started few campaigns with 40 country selected , but got 0 visits in 1hrs

fastsnail78

Reaction score
0 visits is better than unwanted too many visits, I don't know what to do.

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
but i wanted vists urgent , this month was a total loss , with 9hits issues

fastsnail78

Reaction score
I am even worse, due to too many traffic, my account could be banned, even I transfered all point but it keeps running (I deleted all the campaign though), do you think I have to delete my account to stop it? sigh...

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
i alse faced too many visits issue few months ago , i just deleted the campanigns and it stoped

fastsnail78

Reaction score
I deleted all the campaigns but still it keeps sending, without point, it is minus point, it is still sending. This is really crazy.

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
daniel also not replying on facebook and 9hits support also , if this issue not get fixed in 30-40 minutest i have to refund money to my clients , it would be a big loss , shit does it always have to be last days of the month , when i get most orders
these issues never happend before , i am using it more than 1 year

fastsnail78

Reaction score
This problem happened just recently? for last 1 year, no such this big mess? I really wonder if I have to keep using this or find others.

fastsnail78

Reaction score
It seems all are different, some get 0 visit, some like me got much over number of visits.
BTW, how do you get that much points? Do you use VPS?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu