Has anyone got this error like me?

ducdo1994vn

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Chưa có tên.png
When I run the error as the picture or connection error. I have waited for it for a few hours but still do not continue. Do you have any way to fix it?

ducdo1994vn

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
hi ,
re ou sure your external proxies server is working
The server and the other threads still work normally. When I encounter this error, I usually stop and run it again, but that's a bit difficult because many servers

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
The server and the other threads still work normally. When I encounter this error, I usually stop and run it again, but that's a bit difficult because many servers
with a large number of sessions, there is a certain percentage of freezing sessions, put up with this or reboot the server more often

Reactions: ducdo1994vn

ducdo1994vn

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
with a large number of sessions, there is a certain percentage of freezing sessions, put up with this or reboot the server more often
Thank you. may I ask, is it possible for many sessions to work with vps 2 core 4gb ram?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu