Found some problems and suggestions regarding 9hits

partha1222524

Premium
Reaction score
Website
autounlimitedtraffic.blogspot.com
Achievement
The problems to me are,
1. There was a available traffic section previously. But in the new design of 9hits that option is gone. I want that option back. That was helpful for me to determine which traffic is greater in 9hits.
2. A server time/clock should be placed in 9hits (12/24 hours) that is needed for calculation of the earning.
3. If the frequency cap is set to 1 day or more, the hits per hour become very low.
4. Suppose, I can earn 200,000 points per hour, where as I can only spend 40,000-50,000 points per hour. Why is this happening? How can I get rid from this problem?
5. I think many of the 9hits user do not know about this forum. So forum should not be hidden, I think when a user enters into 9hits account a popup should appear where there should be something written to join this forum.
6. We use multiple links of same website in the website slots, so if there is something by which I can Group the link of the same website that would be helpful.
7. For low users we should use frequency cap or country filters, two in together will reduce the hits dramatically maybe.
Expecting some wise suggestions regarding the issues.

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
partha1222524 post_id=198 time=1524957380 user_id=92 said:
The problems to me are,
1. There was a available traffic section previously. But in the new design of 9hits that option is gone. I want that option back. That was helpful for me to determine which traffic is greater in 9hits.
2. A server time/clock should be placed in 9hits (12/24 hours) that is needed for calculation of the earning.
3. If the frequency cap is set to 1 day or more, the hits per hour become very low.
4. Suppose, I can earn 200,000 points per hour, where as I can only spend 40,000-50,000 points per hour. Why is this happening? How can I get rid from this problem?
5. I think many of the 9hits user do not know about this forum. So forum should not be hidden, I think when a user enters into 9hits account a popup should appear where there should be something written to join this forum.
6. We use multiple links of same website in the website slots, so if there is something by which I can Group the link of the same website that would be helpful.
7. For low users we should use frequency cap or country filters, two in together will reduce the hits dramatically maybe.
Expecting some wise suggestions regarding the issues.
Hi partha !
For 3. You may wanna learn how Frequency work, so you will have the answer
For the other things, I will update this and will let you know when it done ;)
Regards !

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
partha1222524 post_id=209 time=1525094440 user_id=92 said:
@vargas send me request on, fb.com/partha.aiub
@daniel I really want to know about frequency in details so that I can use this function properly.
Frequency capping just simple like set how long the same IP can visit your site again. For example, one viewer has IP 1.1.1.1 visit your site with capping set to 1 day (86400s). So, i will only able to hits your site on next 24h. This should help you avoid duplicate or too much hits come from same IP. Got it ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_capping

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu