@ daniel please see-even though ip is set too repeat after 16hrs , but same ip is repeating in 2-4hr

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
even though ip is set too repeat after 16hrs , but same ip is repeating in 2-4hrs multiple times and with country filter also , many bugs are happening , like when you edit any macro or edit country or edit thing the per hour traffic limt starts counting from 0 again , i set 300-400 per hour but recived 700-900 per hour and repeat of many ip in that same hour though i set repeat after 16hrs

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
have seen this happening with multiple users , if you facing same issue , reply to this post

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I will check this

Reaction score
Achievement
Do you have problems with the pages that monetize your websites?
¿Tiene problemas con las páginas que monetizan sus sitios web?

Last edited:

neeta

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
I am not sure what exactly is the issue of the OP but I think I faced a similar issue.
I added 5 website links in 5 slots and had the setting to repeat IP only after 16 hours.
this setting was applied to all 5 slots and independently, meaning IP rotate in16 hours for each of the 5 slots.

so @admin is this issue still present in the system.

thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu