@daniel , Indians would love to have another payment method, as paypal is blocking indian cards ,

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
many Indians are not able to buy premium or VIP as , perfect money does not work in India, PayPal is blocking the card and only accepting visa/master card but 90% Indian bloggers use Rupay Card AND PAYTM, so i would suggest you to add these payment methods please, or you will loose Indian users ,
as i have to pay a person outside India to buy from 9hits for my account
so please add ANY ONE OF THESE-
1-instamojo payment method
2-UPI -payment method
3- PAYTM - (MAJORLY USE IN INDIA ONLY ) ITS LIKE PAYPAL OF INDIA BUT IN A SIMPLE NO-DOCUMENT WAYS, AND I HAVE A PAYTM APPROVED BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO ACCEPT PAYMENT, I CAN GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT TO ACCEPT PAYMENT, AS PAYTM AND INSTAMOJO IS MAINLY USED IN INDIA
4- ADD A DIRECT CARD PAYMENT OPTION WITH INR RUPEES AS CURRENCY.

BRO, I HAVE MANY REFERRALS FROM INDIA AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO PURCHASE IN 9HITS AND THEY ARE COMPLAINING ME, BECAUSE I INTRODUCED THEM TO THIS PLATFORM .
ITS A MAJOR ISSUE, I HOPE YOU FIX IT ASAP .
ONLY 10% BLOGGERS IN INDIA HAVE PAYPAL, WHAT OF THE OTHER 90 %, PLEASE THINK.
MY VISA CARD ALSO GOT BANNED FROM PAYPAL
AS PAYPAL POLICY IN INDIA IS VERY SHITTY
@DANIEL

carryminati

Reaction score
my master-card also got banned from paypal , only very few indians left , who can send payment using paypal in india
daniel please add another method

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
yes i know, this is due to the new shity policy of PayPal india.

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I will do this after the new social feature go stable ;)
Is there any other global methods that also works in India ?

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
BRO , BUT ITS HARD TO PURCHASE NOW , I AM ASKING ALL MY FRIENDS TO DO THE PAYMENT , BUT THERE CARDS ARE ALSO NOT WORKING IN PAYPAL , I CONTACTED PAYPAL INDIA THEY SAID MAYBE THE CARD IS BLOCKED OR SELLER HAS DISABLE PAYMENT BY CARD OPTION , IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LOGIN , YOU CANNOT PAY BY CARD DIRECTLY

HITESH51

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
BRO INSTAMOJO IS A GLOBAL PLATFORM FOR ADDING PAYMENT GATEWAY WHICH HAS INDIAN INR CURRENCY , OR YOU CAN ADD ANY DIRECT DEBIT CARD OPTION LIKE - THESE SMALL NEW E-COMMERCE WEBSITE HAS FOR ALL CURRUENCY.

MauroS5

Administrator
Staff member
Rule The Galaxy
Reaction score
Website
9hitspoints.tk
Achievement
Im not Indian but I think Payoneer is a good option.
This site works fine on India?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu