Can anyone Share a script?

GabrielTheGod55

Reaction score
I wanna Use Shorte.st Link shortner, But Ive seen some people use this website for traffic from 9hits and it worked for them, Anyone mind sharing a script specifically for that website?/ If not any other shorting URL Website that pays would work just fine, Thank you everyone! :D

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
GabrielTheGod55 post_id=83 time=1522970451 user_id=88 said:
I wanna Use Shorte.st Link shortner, But Ive seen some people use this website for traffic from 9hits and it worked for them, Anyone mind sharing a script specifically for that website?/ If not any other shorting URL Website that pays would work just fine, Thank you everyone! :D
Try this

awati Delay(30000);
ClickById("skip_button");

dont forget the basic tutorial
http://blog.9hits.com/2017/12/9hits-macros-for-beginer.html

snatner

Reaction score
Is it possible to someone update this script with bypass reCaptcha? I´ve tried everything and even checked the tutorial but it was pointless.

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
snatner post_id=993 time=1547671644 user_id=390 said:
Is it possible to someone update this script with bypass reCaptcha? I´ve tried everything and even checked the tutorial but it was pointless.
Hi snatner! Could you give me the site that you are working on, I may help !

snatner

Reaction score
Hi daniel i was reffering to shorte.st. I thought that if anyone could share the script to bypass captcha with 2captcha service would be nice!

mahmoudh70000001

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
daniel post_id=994 time=1547697365 user_id=2 said:
snatner post_id=993 time=1547671644 user_id=390 said:
Hi snatner! Could you give me the site that you are working on, I may help !
https://shorte.st

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu