Best Phuket Airport Transfers

Brodan

Reaction score
Achievement
Hey guys, I'm heading to Phuket soon and I need some advice on airport transfers. Anyone got recommendations? Also, what's the usual price range for these services?

Hpslamon

Reaction score
Achievement
Hey there! When it comes to Phuket airport transfers, I've found KiwiTaxi to be quite reliable. I've used their service multiple times, and they've always been punctual and professional. Their prices are reasonable, and you can check them out at https://kiwitaxi.com/en/thailand/phuket-airport-transfers Personally, they met me right at the airport, helped with luggage, and the ride was smooth. They offer various vehicle options depending on your needs, and booking online is hassle-free. Overall, I'd recommend giving them a try for your transfer needs in Phuket.

Brodan

Reaction score
Achievement
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely consider KiwiTaxi for my transfer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu