ADD BITCOIN PAYMENT METHOD OPTION TO 9HITS

fsyed

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
ADD BITCOIN PAYMENT METHOD OPTION TO 9HITS FOR BUYING AS WEEL AS FOR WITHDRAW
AS IT IS AVAILABLE IN COUNTRIES WHERE PAYPAL IS NOT
AND BITCOIN FEES IS VERY LESS FOR BOTH RECEIVING AND SENDING
I HOPE @DANIEL WILL CONSIDER IT
 

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
266
Reaction score
35
Achievement
Im not keeping BTC as its price is always change. But i will consider this option for withdraw :)
 

fsyed

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
mahmoudh7 post_id=1365 time=1554034603 user_id=391 said:
البيتكوين متوفر بالفعل
انا اقصد لما تكسب فلوس من الموقع وتحب تسحبة
 

mahmoudh70000001

New Member
VIP
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Achievement
fsyed post_id=1382 time=1554283883 user_id=457 said:
mahmoudh7 post_id=1365 time=1554034603 user_id=391 said:
البيتكوين متوفر بالفعل
انا اقصد لما تكسب فلوس من الموقع وتحب تسحبة
فهمتك يا صحبي
هو انت مصري
 

fsyed

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
mahmoudh7 post_id=1383 time=1554334884 user_id=391 said:
fsyed post_id=1382 time=1554283883 user_id=457 said:
mahmoudh7 post_id=1365 time=1554034603 user_id=391 said:
البيتكوين متوفر بالفعل
انا اقصد لما تكسب فلوس من الموقع وتحب تسحبة
فهمتك يا صحبي
هو انت مصري
ايوة
 

fsyed

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
daniel post_id=1370 time=1554087879 user_id=2 said:
Im not keeping BTC as its price is always change. But i will consider this option for withdraw :)
THANKS
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu