9hproxy

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
It would be nice if the settings of the 9hviewer(multiss) could block 9hproxy from certain countries, that they were not used at all. If I know that the connection from my region is very bad to certain countries, why should I use 9hproxies from these countries?

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi, could you give me some of their countries, so I can review and block them if needed

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
China, Indonesia
is It impossible to implement this as settings?
In my opinion it is logical to connect to close 9h proxies.

WebGuru

Rule The Galaxy
Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
I will also recommend automatically removing slow speed and proxies (detected as vpn) from 9hproxy to keep the quality of 9hproxy high. I think this can be done by removing them from 9hproxy database when detected.

Thanks

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
WebGuru post_id=2347 time=1564575060 user_id=681 said:
I will also recommend automatically removing slow speed and proxies (detected as vpn) from 9hproxy to keep the quality of 9hproxy high. I think this can be done by removing them from 9hproxy database when detected.

Thanks
let me disagree with you
if any proxies are low-speed for you, does not mean that they cannot be used by others

I still hope that @daniel will be able to change the viewer for an individual 9hproxy block.

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
maybe take a vote of users and if many people like that feature only then you move forward with this idea.
the topic is already 1.5 years old and considering that 9hit proxies are gradually dying, it seems to me that this is no longer relevant

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu