9hits Bot Threads

empireshark

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi,
Can someone help me? I started yesterday and tried both programs (multiss and
- bot) and I don't know what the difference is between them. Program number 2 I consider to be Lighter but gives no results and amount of points, how many clicks ..
Thank you

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
empireshark post_id=2370 time=1564860679 user_id=691 said:
Hi,
- bot) and I don't know what the difference is between them. Program number 2 I consider to be Lighter but gives no results and amount of points, how many clicks ..
Thank you
Hi, use the 9Hits to earn Points and exchange traffic with the other members.

The bot is a Traffic Bot and you have to use your own proxies to generate traffic to your website.http://blog.9hits.com/2018/02/9hits-traffic-bot-overview.html

valentindu22

Reaction score
Achievement
Hi,
- bot) and I don't know what the difference is between them rachat de credit banque. Program number 2 I consider to be Lighter but gives no results and amount of points, how many clicks ..
Thank you
In any case, it would be nice if there was a little illustration. Is not it.

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
Yes, yes, great idea! it is very important to arrange all documents in the form of comics so that people with a minimum set of intelligence (and even those who cannot read) can use the system.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu