9Hits API Available?

flo3477

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I want to build my own 9hits interface in my admin center, actually no problem because I only have to simulate the cookies and boom we have access to the DOM, but an API for this purpose would be nicer,

Is there an API?

If not, (which I assume), may I build my own BotAPI or is it against any guidelines.

Thanks for the answers, and a

*°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆❤❤❤

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi dear, what is problem with the panel, why did you want to do that .

flo3477

Reaction score
Very Simple,
I will build a Complete managed Interface for all VPS's, and i will see all my Stats in my Own Admin Panel.

This is the First step but i think a PM is better for this Topic, if you need all infos PM Me

daniel

Administrator
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
flo3477 post_id=962 time=1546510586 user_id=359 said:
Very Simple,
I will build a Complete managed Interface for all VPS's, and i will see all my Stats in my Own Admin Panel.

This is the First step but i think a PM is better for this Topic, if you need all infos PM Me
The 9hits panel also show vps status, did you access that page. please hit me on skype for easy talk ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu