adfoc.us test

kevin1997

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
1603292183171.png

So I decided to test this link shortener. 12 usd in 2 days (around 3 usd cpm). You can request a payout the 7 of each month.

Im guessing you already know what to to but dont forget to send only unique views

ani33d

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
View attachment 63

So I decided to test this link shortener. 12 usd in 2 days (around 3 usd cpm). You can request a payout the 7 of each month.

Im guessing you already know what to to but dont forget to send only unique views
View attachment 63

Where is the website link

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

jimmymohamed918

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi can you tell me your Gmail or telegram or WhatsApp I want to contact you

weejden

Reaction score
Achievement
View attachment 63

I am going to try it but did the payout work ??

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu