Make Profite From 9hits Traffic !

owelko

Premium
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Achievement
Hello,
Am going to be short am just starting with 9hits and most methods I find are dead
any updates for working 100% paying methods please help me
Thanks in advance

Reactions: radioomator

weblord

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
9hits support this it's just an autoclaimer bitcoin faucet, the mining code placed on the website and then add as website on 9hits,
first signup and then find the mining code on the dashboard, place on any page and add to 9hits campaign website
SIGNUP HERE!

wmohammad

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
I was replying to "weblord" about the autoclaimer bitcoin faucet. He was saying the mining code placed on the website and then add as website on 9hit.
I am not sure where is that mining code so I was asking if he can share a screenshot

neeta

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
I was replying to "weblord" about the autoclaimer bitcoin faucet. He was saying the mining code placed on the website and then add as website on 9hit.
I am not sure where is that mining code so I was asking if he can share a screenshot
its highly likely that you will earn more by selling points than using this method because in 9hits viewer most people set CPU usage limit so code won;t make much money but if you want to try then google "website code for crypto mining " and you will find some links.
although it requires some deep technical knowledge in coding and you also need a website where you can change the source code.
thanks

weblord

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
don't bother with this already, i think to be profitable is really to sell on different online stores the credits you can get from here. there are before links that make it profitable but later on they closed down business.

Reactions: Evgeny_Volin

etnajumpers

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
Hi,
I'm using at the moment this service:
https://aparat.cam/reg19441.html

You can upload videos and then share them earning money.

I create a simple macro and actually I'm earning about 8$ a week (with about 2000 impressions per day).
I have already received the first payment of 10$ by PayPal.

There is a referrals program that permits to earn an additional 10% from our referrals.

Try it:
https://aparat.cam/reg19441.html

Stephaned38

Reaction score
Achievement
9hits support this it's just an autoclaimer bitcoin faucet, the mining code placed on the website and then add as website on 9hits Tableau photo personnalisé,
first signup and then find the mining code on the dashboard, place on any page and add to 9hits campaign website
SIGNUP HERE!
But will it not be possible if we register and then receive the code by email.

Icône de validation par la communauté

Reactions: weblord

weblord

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
But will it not be possible if we register and then receive the code by email.

View attachment 112
no longer possible. you have to deliver isp ip address to mining codes in order to earn, or do like what others are doing sell the 9hits credits or get referrals that will upgrade and buy credits.

Butenway

Reaction score
Achievement
Its popularity was good when there is no rule to get traffic for website

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu