ExProxy in the viewer

Albacete91

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
I have started using proxies in the viewer, and I don't know if I am doing it right or not.
Before I only used the system, and always got the same visit points approximately.
Now I'm running 10 sessions with ExProxy (I just select the option and let 9hits set the default proxy) I don't know how to do it any other way.
The problem is that sometimes I get a lot more points, but lately I get to make visits with 0 points, example:
200 visits, 0 points.
500 visits, 1,000 points.
I don't know what could be happening. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if there is a better way to add proxies to get more points. Thank you!!

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
I don't know what could be happening. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if there is a better way to add proxies to get more points. Thank you!!
there are some things you should know
- you shouldn't run many sessions on one VPS, otherwise they may block due to low performance
- the number of proxies in the free 9Hits proxy pool is limited, they may not be enough for everyone
- the best solution is to use your own proxies (paid or free), with a reasonable number of sessions per VPS

Albacete91

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
- you shouldn't run many sessions on one VPS, otherwise they may block due to low performance
- the number of proxies in the free 9Hits proxy pool is limited, they may not be enough for everyone
- the best solution is to use your own proxies (paid or free), with a reasonable number of sessions per VPS
thanks!! at first I only used 5 proxies of 9hits to start, and it worked perfectly, until I started using 15 proxies and the problems started. I will take into account everything you have told me!

Albacete91

VIP
Reaction score
Achievement
sorry to ask again ... What is the proper number of proxies on an 8GB VPS with more programs running? Besides 9hits, I use IPTS and other autosurf ...

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
sorry to ask again ... What is the proper number of proxies on an 8GB VPS with more programs running? Besides 9hits, I use IPTS and other autosurf ...
With 9Hit viewer, the number of processor cores is very important, use htop to control the load, start with a small number of sessions and gradually increase and you can find the optimal number for your server

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu