Click link inside of iFrame

EvilMydna

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
Greetings

I'm trying to click an url that's inside of an iFrame.
I've tried by using ClickByXpath, but I don't understand the frameUrlRegex parameter.
I've tried using ClickByCoordinates, but the location is inconsistent, so this is not a reliable solution.
I've tried with ClickByTag, but again I don't think I understand the frameUrlRegex parameter. (I just used the iframe url as parameter)

Would anyone be able to help me out with some examples?
Let's say I want to click an url with href="click.network.com/...." and the iframe url is "network.com/...."

Cheers

opsfafsme

Rule The Universe
VIP
Reaction score
Website
OnlinePiercingShop.com
Achievement
Greetings

I'm trying to click an url that's inside of an iFrame.
I've tried by using ClickByXpath, but I don't understand the frameUrlRegex parameter.
I've tried using ClickByCoordinates, but the location is inconsistent, so this is not a reliable solution.
I've tried with ClickByTag, but again I don't think I understand the frameUrlRegex parameter. (I just used the iframe url as parameter)

Would anyone be able to help me out with some examples?
Let's say I want to click an url with href="click.network.com/...." and the iframe url is "network.com/...."

Cheers
Theoretically, do it this way, but there may be nuances, I had a case where a similar design did not work
JavaScript:
myTargetXpath = GenerateXpath("a", "href", "%click.network.com%");
await ClickByXpath(myTargetXpath,1,"network.com");

EvilMydna

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
Theoretically, do it this way, but there may be nuances, I had a case where a similar design did not work
JavaScript:
myTargetXpath = GenerateXpath("a", "href", "%click.network.com%");
await ClickByXpath(myTargetXpath,1,"network.com");
cheers, I've sent 1M points your way. thanks for the help.

leonvaldez

Premium
Reaction score
Achievement
this is an important issue but nobody seems to care

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu